Tuesday, April 20, 2010

inspiration. or not.

its been so long since ive blogged.
which suprises me because i am on this thing EVERY DAY!
reading all of my favorite blogs.
it doesnt feel like its been THAT long!

tomorow i am going head back to my FAVORITE place again.
California.
Ill be back on sunday!
:)

last week kellie sent some folks an email asking for personal interviews that she can do on her blog. i was super excited to fill it out and add all the things about me. (that comment sounded really 'self-involved' but thats now how it was intended). one of the questions was about inspiration. and man. i dont honestly remember how i answered it. but it was the VERY last question that i answered.

what inspires me?

its sad that i have NO clue. and that is being overly honest!

i have made up my mind to start an inspiration journal. to keep with me. to write down things that inspire me. i love little things.  colors. music. websites. words.

when i look at weheartit i always feel inspired.

after you feel inspired. where does it go after that.
theres my struggle i think.

tonight after i pack i am going to
try and write down some things that inspire me.




No comments:

Post a Comment