Saturday, June 19, 2010

journal.



i am having such a good time doing Janel's 30 Day Challenge. its so awesome to be able to sit down with a pen and paper and come away with something you love. each day has been something ive loved to write about. one day i made up my own prompt which im not showing :) haha.

Day 3.
I kinda adapted the prompt a bit. The prompt was: to draw a picture, doodle, sketch, of a person who you love, or admire. Then, write that person a letter telling them why they mean so much to you! im not a good doodler. but i did need to write a few letters to folks. excuse my spelling error.




Day 4:
i had a hard time deciding what i wanted to write on this page so i made a list first. i know that Jesus is the center of my heart. so that went first. my nephews Mikey & Luke went next. and everything else came after that.

Day 5:
No pictures! :)



Day 6:
Todays prompt was: It's definitely time to do something. It may be a new season for you in your life, or a time to make some goals, or it may just be time to relax (because it's Saturday right?). Draw something that represents the word time and then make a list of things that you need to do at this time in your life, or day, or week :)

My managers Candace and i had a talk last week about what i wanted in life. I explained that i wasnt exactly sure what i wanted in life when i first started my job. I explained that i just needed a job and i really didnt care what it was. but now, i feel like its about time to start getting direction. she used an analogy that i loved. she said i needed to figure out where i wanted to go, so i can figure out what i want to pack in my suitcase. she said, you will take different things to alaska than you would to florida. so you need to know where you are going, so you can know what to pack.

these are the years of my life that i should have been packing my suitcase. but i feel like ive been running behind. its TIME for me to figure out where i wanna go. its time for me to know when i get there. its time.


No comments:

Post a Comment