ive been needing to find more of me lately. the girl that i am. the girl that i want to be. i need to pick back up dreams that i have long since walked away from. and with doing that. i want to blog more. not beacuse i want folks to read. but because i want to write again. i want to write something with meaning again.
i have decided to do the challenge that Kellie is doing. the 30 Days of Me.
Here are the daily prompts for 30 days of me:
day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- the meaning behind you blog name
day 3- a picture of you and your friends
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere youve been to
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something youre proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- another picture of you and your friends
day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
day 13- a letter to someone who has hurt you recently
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
day 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave for a lot
day 24- a letter to your parents
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- what do you think about your friends
day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
day 30- you favorite song
1. i love turbulence when im flying. it remind me that im still in the air.
2. many people in my life have taught me that the quote 'just because somebody doesnt love you the way you want them to, doesnt mean they dont love you with all they got' is true.
3. i hate the smell of peanut butter & chocolate together. i hate the taste as well.
4. i cry at sad movies. at happy movies. at sappy movies. i just cant help it. get me a tissue. dont make a scene. i am my fathers daughter. haha.
5. i have recently begun to filter what i say and think. its been a long process to gain a filter. putting it to use has been an even longer one.
6. i dont know when it happened. but i gave up on believing in my dreams. believing in my ambitions. believing in myself. that is all about to change.
7. i wish my nephews lived closer. as much as i would love to love on them. i wish more so for my mom. i think she needs them.
8. i love jersey shore. the bachelor/ette. big brother. dating in the dark. and most reality tv. but i dont have the time to sit and watch them as they come on. DVR is my friend.
9. i want a lot of kids. i want to name my first 2 sons Boston, Thane, or Roman. My daughters name will be Isabella. the first person to shorten her name to izzy will be shot. :)
10. having a family is one of the biggest desires of my heart. one step below making heaven my home.
11. my ears have never been pierced. and never will be.
12. as hard as it was for me to lose my dad. i think it would have been a lot harder had i lost my mom first. thinking about my mom ever dying makes my heart ache in a way that is indescribable.
13. i can pretty much quote every line in dirty dancing. pretty woman & 10 things i hate about you.
14. ive not cut my hair since the 5th grade. not even a trim. and it will never be cut again.
15. without a fan running in my room. i cannot sleep.