Thursday, March 18, 2010

and i must...

for some reason my computer @ work
will not let me respond to comments left on my blog.
so...
KELLIE -
No i havent received the package,
but i will be on the look out for it. THANKS again!
you are awesome! :)
 
-Sarah

MUST DO LIST!

There are SOO many things on my must do list!
so i thought that i would post them so i can remember!


1.  PEN PAL LETTERS -
I must hurry up and write my letters to the girls participating in Kellie's Pen Pal fun! :)
i need to visit their blogs and start getting some prizes together for them! :)
i cannot wait! i love getting mail and i loveeee sending mail!


2. LIL JULIE'S TUTU -
 i am working on making a tutu for little Julie for her birthday! :)
it will be my first tutu made. i hope that it turns out suppper cute!
i want to make it a princess theme! i love the look of tutu's on babies! :)


3. PEDICURE
my poor poor poor feet.
they are looking so rough that it is unbelievable. i feel bad for them.
they havent been taken care of in months.
MONTHS i say!
i think that my pedi lady is going to have to charge me extra!
well.. they arent really THAT bad, but bad enough!


4. DOOR HANGERS FOR OUTREACH

i need to finish the door hangers for outreach!
i keep procrastinating!
and i need to talk to Pastor about money for ink!
this needs to be done ASAP! like WOAH!


back to work.
i probably could have spent my hour lunch knocking out
SOME of this list and the things i didnt name,
but it was soooo much more fun doing the list!
haha.

-sd

No comments:

Post a Comment