ive been reading Lauren's blog lately. every week she does the 'Fill in the Blank Friday'. so i decided to join in! :)
2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to the Fred Scott Memorial School.
3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be a good bbq meal! corn on the cob. mmm.
4. My hair is frustrating. its long. frizzy. and naturally nappy. even when i 'do' it, its still a mess. no bueno.
5. If at first you don't succeed try it again. just like the saying goes. each time you try. you get better and better.
6. I have always been very loud. opinionated. loyal. and sensitive.
7. Oh....and by the way.... i am going to California in a week! at this time next week. i hope to already had lunch with Kor and the kiddos in Modesto. and be driving to Tulare, with the window rolled down. music up super loud. singing to my hearts content. then ill pick up Vivi, and we will have a girls night. sleep over. junk food. swimming. pretending we are 15 again! :)